A lot of people look for non-palm docking stations for their Tungsten E2. Brando has a lovely cradle for the T5 and TX, but the it is impossible to fit a Tungsten E2 into this docking station.
But fear not-we at TamsPalm’s have a solution for all those in search of a Tungsten E2 docking station not produced by Palm(One). The Brando cradle can easily be adjusted to fit the Tungsten E2, and here are the full instructions:
Have fun moding your docking station. My E2 is charging in one as I am writing those lines btw…
- Brando Treo 600 docking station review
- Brando Treo 750v USB Cradle review – a cradle for the Palm Treo 680
- The Brando T5 cradle-modded for TE2
- Proporta Alu Case for the Tungsten C review
- The proporta roll-up cable for the Tungsten T3