- Corporate email as it arrives¹ – Have your corporate email delivered to you with Microsoft® Direct Push Technology. Accept or decline meeting invites and access your company directory on the go.
- Power saving enhancements – Helps conserve battery life with improved power management and updated default system power preferences.
- Supports larger expansion cards – Supports up to 4GB SD expansion cards (including the SDHC format), sold separately.
- Enhanced ringtone support – MP3 and other sound files purchased from the web or sent from friends can now be set as ringtones and alerts (formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, MIDI, WAV, and AMR). ²
- Three updates in one – This update incorporates three previously released software updates: Treo 680 Camera Update (January 2007), Treo 680 Security Patch (May 2007), and Treo 680 Unlocked GSM smartphone SMS Update (July 2007).
I am currently in the process of installing it onto my Treo 680 and will keep you all posted!