News about RIM have not been too rosey recently – the iPhone will eat them, Palm’s firesale will kill them, etc etc.
However, the following chart clearly speaks a different language – Research in Motion’s BlackBerry has the most loyal customers:
Not much to add here…except that having a reliable service and a critical mass of users is a sure-fire way to make a living…
- IDG on US smartphone sales
- BlackBerry Curve: favorite US smartphone
- HP retracts recent smartphone statement
- Amazon Kindle Fire – or – pricing tablets right
- Funny: how smartphone users see themselves