Good news webOS devs. HP is holding webOS Worldwide Developer Events this fall.
The events will be at Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Madrid, Milan and Mexico City.
Details can found below for the same. The best part is that there is no fee for participation .
Register Now for HP webOS Worldwide Developer Events
Who: Developers, designers and mobile expressionists
What: webOS Workshop and webOS CONNECT events
Where: Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Madrid, Milan and Mexico City
When: September – October, 2011
Why: – Accelerate you webOS development
- Direct access to webOS engineers, designers and business development experts
- Experience product demos and hands-on access to HP devices
- Learn how to incorporate unique webOS features into your mobile applications
- Bring your imagination and skills to life with the webOS 3.0 Enyo framework, innovative tools and an elegant user interface using HP’s world-class web-based platform
- Connect with one of the most passionate and creative developer communities anywhere
- Be our guest. It’s free to attend.
So what are you waiting for? Just hit the Register Today button and enroll yourself for symposiums on webOS enlightenment.